5 reasons to travel Bacolod 🌿


Things I love about Bacolod is how the place is organized and clean to look at. I travel to Bacolod for the first time only and by the looks of the place, it is so much of a wonderland. I got a chance to travel Bacolod because my father has a work-related trip and since classes are over, mom and I decided to go with him. Stayed in Avenue Suites hotel for 3 days and the service is good, the staffs in the hotel are always smiling and that is a reason why I enjoyed staying there. So in this blog, I will be sharing to you why Bacolod needs to be travelled in 5 reasons.

1. The road!
I love how the road is wide and long. It is very calm with the sugarcanes and other plants that are placed in each side of the road. Especially the sunset that I witnessed from the day before we went back home. So the road is one of the reasons why you should go to Bacolod.

2. The RUINS ✨ 
A great place to visit. This is one of the place that we visited during our travel in Bacolod. It is a big mansions with facilities, fountain and it also has a garden which is heavenly amazing. A place that will be memorable to me.
3. Campuestuhan 💙
This place needs to be travelled to. If you are in Bacolod then you must enter this fun crazy world. The place is full of rides, photogenic walls, statues and other types of constructions. This place is near the mountains so you can get a closer look by it and you can witness the city below you in here. This place will be one of the MOST memorable place in Bacolod. It is a worth it travel.

4. The smiles 😀
So as I learned, Bacolod is called the city of smiles. So this is a reason why you need to go to Bacolod. You can really feel the happiness with people's smiles and so that is why the staffs at the hotel are all smiley and everything. 

5. Calm views 🌻
So in going to Bacolod, if you have any plans then look for the possible calm views. Yeah, find em because the views are super nice, with plants on them, it makes the views more lovely. 

Bucketlist: Bacolod ✔️

This ends my travel blog 🌴

Live the life to remember, remember to live the life.
- Raphael Emphasis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog