Adventure with style




I always love adventures. I love to travel. Land, water or air... It is just fine! In this new blogpost my lovely viewers, I would like to share to you... How I wear something for adventure or just simply travelling. This is my first chapter on adventure styling, on how to prepare your get ups for the day wherein you go travelling.






So in this first chapter of adventure styling let us choose to be earthly lookin on top, a cool for water and a shoes to run with the wind. This style I chose to share is also somehow a lazy day outfit so... I chose a shirt which contains earthly tones just to match the earthly travel. I have here a shirt that I bought from Bershka. "WHATEVER" is so the word in it. Then I match it with my denim blues to match a so called - Land and Water travel feels. To be adventure lookin' I gotta wear a backpack. So wore an Oakley backpack and still an earthly tone to match the earthly toned shirt. 


To ease the heat in the head, I brought a cap that my grandma gave to me. (photo above) It is a cap freebie from a reunion and it's design is basic and still matching the earthly tones.

Now the final thing to match the need of style. My REEBOK PUMP shoes. (blogged about it already) I chose this shoes since I will be travelling and walking through rocky places and etc. I chose this since the comfiness suits the situation that I will be experiencing. 





So so in seeing what is above, it is earthly and adventure willing styled. Hope this post could help you prepare your get-ups for travelling and adventures. 

Live the life to remember, remember to live the life.
- Raphael Emphasis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to travel Bacolod 🌿