How I take minimal shots!

Hello my lovely viewers, as you have seen in my Instagram feed you can see that I am being or maintaining the presence of minimalism. So hello viewers, in this blog I will be telling you how I take minimalistic shots. But first I will tell you what is minimalism. Well for me, minimalism is a feeling of refreshment or for short cool. Minimalism is a feeling and the effect is called minimalistic. Minimalistic is an act of what you are feeling that you will put that cool into action. So to get a full explanation on what is minimalism, take a look at the photos below.




So as you have seen from the photos above, it is what minimalism looks like. Being a minimalistic photo taker, I take pictures which are minimal wherein it means that in that view or place that you will be taking a picture at, it should have few items or anything that is placed. Just like my photos. Like you will be taking shots of things that are super alone, or lonely at place. More photos below.

Yes, I am a minimalistic person. Yes, I admire minimalism. People say that "hey it is sooo hard to take minimalistic photos and it is kinda tough and challenging ugh!" But well and yes, If you truly admire minimalism you can accept it as a challenge. Yes, taking minimalistic shots is quite challenging but just think of the output after taking the best shot of minimalism. It is very great and a success to take that kind of shot. The main answer on how I take minimalistic photos is to focus on your objective, focus on that thing that you really want to capture and make sure it's surroundings cannot and will not make the photo messy. 
You can also take pictures of people to make a photo minimalistic. Still you have to focus on your objective and etc. For me, I love taking minimalistic shots on plain walls because the plain walls gives a bright effect on your objective which is the person. It highlights and at the same time it gives great effect on pictures. Walls that have other things in it well it can be, it can be but make sure that the photo will not be messy. So below here you will be seeing some of my #throwback photos from 2015 so that your answers about how, why, what will be answered. But don't worry these 2 photos below are the only photos that I will be posting in this blog from 2015. 
Yes, I believe that taking minimalistic shots is a try and error doing but it is kinda fun. So my viewers, hope this blog can help you how to take minimalistic shots.

Live the life to remember, remember to live the life.
-Raphael Emphasis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to travel Bacolod 🌿