Live with the King!



Hey everybody so, in this blog I will tell you how Huawei makes me so happy. Especially with the Huawei Nexus 6p, with Huawei's featured phone in town, it became more awesome and also you, you will become a person who admires and wanna own a phone like that. With the new specs and new things that will surprise you in this phone, it will surprise you even more. In this blog, I will tell you what are my 5 reasons and things I love about Huawei Nexus 6p.


1. Because it has an exquisite frame that is super admirable.
Because of it's exquisite frame, it will give you a unique taste of the phone. I love how it is designed and crafted. I love how the diamond chamfers encircle Huawei Nexus 6p's iconic design.

2. It's camera.
What and why I love Huawei Nexus 6p is the camera that it has. It is because it really focuses on the light and how I capture things. It focuses also in night lights that can give you a better shot. Like city lights at night. It's pixels, very cool. A powerful camera.


3. It's screen clarity.
I love how the screen displays a stunning clarity. I like it.

4. Faster-than-ever performance.
This is what I love about Huawei Nexus 6p. It's fast performance in clicking/tapping stuffs. With a simple touch, it gets you at your emails, your apps and my favorite, which is the photos. It's fast performance makes it on the go.

5. Clear sounds.
Yeah, I love listening to songs. With Huawei Nexus 6p, it gives me that front-facing speakers. That sound which is so clear to my ears. This is what I love about the speaker of Huawei Nexus 6p.

So, this is a phone to try. Especially the Huawei Nexus 6p! 

Live the life to remember, remember to live the life.
- Raphael Emphasis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to travel Bacolod 🌿