My feet in a REEBOK!

I love the idea wherein you put shoes in your feet and suddenly hey why don't I just make a blog about this. So hello guys, in this blog I will be telling you what I love about my new Reebok Pump shoes in 1 reason and also 1 way on how to match it in your clothes! 





So first, I got my Reebok shoes on February and it is kinda late but not so late but creating a blog is new right? So received this because it serves a Christmas gift from my tita from the states and actually my cousins got theirs too, we all got different designs of the shoes, different brands and I kinda wanna blog about this because it is unique and I like it's comfiness!

What I love about my new Reebok Pump?

I love the design!
- What I love about it's design because of it's unique splash of colors! It's colors brings back a live spirit and keeps you going. Walking in malls and etc, makes people really look at your shoes. Trust me, I've tried it. It is because of the design that makes it unique and very comfy!!!


What is one way to match your Reebok Pump in your clothes?
- Easy just choose any shirt that you have in your closet, just like you know, feel if it does match the shoes. Then for the pants? You may use those acid washed pants and also my favorite, black pants! Black pants can perfectly match those shoes. 

If you wanna be festive or very sporty then everybody deserves to have their own REEBOK PUMP!

Live the life to remember, remember to live the life.
- Raphael Emphasis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to travel Bacolod 🌿