White and Blues

I am really  interested and excited to share to you what I have to say in this first volume about matching blue and white style. So first of all, I am in love with the color white and moments that I want to feel something to wear that I could be bright and clean in just by one sight. So I tried matching stuffs in my closet. So, finally this is one of the outcomes that I discovered and like to share to you guys.This style is actually discovered during my Bacolod journey. So it pretty much sums up the photos shared here. 

The shoes! - This is one of the highlights of what you are wearing so, I am wearing here a white shoes, and damn Raphael back at it again? Purchased this from H&M and never gets tired of wearing it.

The shorts! - This is one of the new stuff that I want to show to you in this blog and this are shorts. I usually wear pants and yet finally wore this short that I purchased again from H&M. It is denim and could perfectly match those white shoes.

The shirt! - So one and the final piece to that bright clean wear that you need. I chose a shirt that I still purchased at H&M and I chose white to match to really match the White and Blue style. 

So those are the things that you need to achieve a very unique yet bright and clean style for outdoors. 


So those are the things to achieve a bright clean style.
This ends the first of Matching White and Blue.

Live the life to remember, remember to live the life.
- Raphael Emphasis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to travel Bacolod 🌿