10 reasons why my Bayfront stay is worthy!


So hello my viewers! So in this new blogpost I will be telling you an experience. An experience of accomodation. So last March I had my birthday at Bayfront Hotel! Celebrated my birthday there and spending my birthday in our room. Super enjoyed my stay there for 2 days and I will tell you my experience on what I love about the hotel specifically our room! For a bit of information, location (i mean) of Bayfront Hotel is that this hotel is located just across SM City Cebu. So in this blogpost, I will tell you why our room is just a worthy place to stay in. — in 10 reasons!








1. They have powerful WIFI!

- I love that they have WIFI! Crazy fast too! In the room we checked in, the room has it's own personal wifi  that only we are the ones who can only connect. 

2. You can never feel homesick

- With the great room, the accomodation is just super great! I slept very well. I woke up with a very well sleep. A hotel that you will never feel the feeling of homesick.

3. My view

- The room we checked in, our view is just great. A very beautiful city view. Our view is just a need to satisfy my craving   for city views.

4. Anywhere is just comfortable!

- Just anywhere you sit or just walk, you will always feel relaxed and calm. 

5. They have a very great shower room.

- I love how the bathroom/shower room is designed. It is just relaxing and keeps the mood nice. 

6. Super comfy bed

- Tried staying awake till late night but I just couldn't help myself. I fell asleep because of their super comfy beds and with the very great airconditioner, it makes the comfy bed even more comfortable and cool.

7. Chill airconditioner

- Just the need to ease off the heat! Our room's airconditioner is jusf great. It gives me a great sleep and a wonderful wake in the morning.

8. Worth-taking a shot walls

- In our room, our room has a wall. Another photogenic wall and I kinda love it. 

9. Open channels

- The channels are open, my favorite channels are open. Yeah they got a list of channels but you know.. my fave channels are there and maybe your's could be in it too.

10. Clean!

- The best thing I love about my stay in Bayfront is it's cleanliness. I can never feel that dirty feeling instead everything is clean. Since I got into the room, I felt it's cleanliness and it is then I knew I will enjoy and feel great here.


So these 10 reasons why our stay is the 10 things I truly wanna express through this blogpost. It is just ineffable to stay hotels like this. 

Live the life to remember, remember to live the life.
- Raphael Emphasis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to travel Bacolod 🌿