How I use appropriate emojis in appropriate situations.

       


Hello viewers, I guess everybody does and everybody just love to use emojis. I call this new blogpost "How to use appropriate emojis in appropriate situations." In my own way I have ideas to share to you how to use emojis in appropriate and cool situations. I'll give you some set of emojis to tell you something about em.






1. The heart emojis


- I use these emojis in different but happy and in love situations. Notice the broken hearted emoji, well I use that for sad times. But let's focus on the happy. I usually use the color blue heart one since it gives me a feeling and to my viewers a feeling of coolness. Ease off the heat you know. So in using it, you can use it at every end of captions. You can also use those hearts at the very first but I highly prefer that in using heart emojis... Use it at every end of the caption and you pick the right color, it gives a better highlight to your captions and etc.

2. Front faced animals.





- Since I see that people mostly use these emojis why not say something cool about it right? So in these emojis, you can see that these animals are all facing in front but these emojis don't stop there. They face front to give labels and descriptions (adjective) . So in using these emojis, you can use it at every end or at the very first of the sentence/caption. It doesn't block the highlight. You can use these in describing yourself or what you're impersonating or just showing your pet in the house or taking pictures at the zoo.


3. Your hungry personality


- Since what you eat, you describe is already in the emoji section let me tell you something about it. If anyone of you does this - "Picture and eat" action then you probably tried using these emojis. So in using these emojis, you may use it in food situations where you are eating something and wanna share to everybody what you are eating. These emojis is very useful to it. You can place it at the end or anywhere you like to place that emoji.

4.  #ootd


- If you want to share your ootd inspiration online, you can always use these emojis since these are for style. You can use these everytime you wear something and emojis like these will relate to it. You can place these emojis at every end of the captions.

So okay since you know a few of the emojis and an idea on how to use them. Till next blogging, viewers. 

Live the life to remember, remember to live the life.
-Raphael Emphasis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to travel Bacolod 🌿