Memory lane from: Surigao

 


Surigao is a place to remember. I finally witnessed to Surigao since we are gonna be visiting relatives and places. I really don't have expectations or anything about the place, the only expectation I have is that this place is gonna be memorable. But then, the day I finally stood up in the land of Surigao, I am feeling that province vibes and it is kinda cool. My expectation just then gets better from that. I saw great and very cool islands, roads, mountains and other places. 

 I never even knew Surigao can be this majestic and magical and beautiful. Thanks to my grandparents that they had time to visit the place, so why not go with them right? Words can't be fully describe the place. So I got photographs so my words will become more visual and colorful. 










                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 reasons to travel Bacolod 🌿